A program targeting 15-24 year old youth giving them an opportunity to save money for a personal financial goal, and to create micro enterprises with three core elements of understanding one’s rights and responsibilities, financial knowledge and skills as well as creating sustainability in the world through conducting social and financial enterprises. Through fruitful and long lasting partnerships, locally and internationally, Malaika Orphanage Children Foundation presents this program to youth with an openness to critically explore and maximally utilize the opportunities presented to them by the world they live.
Malaika is committed to making positive contributions to the community, and to promoting a democratic way of life based upon justice, equality, respect for all people and opportunity to learn positive life skills that include self-management, interpersonal communication, mentoring, goal setting and effective conflict resolution.
- MALAIKA SEVENTH ANNUAL FUNDRAISING GALA DINNER 08/17/2019
- Malaika Sixth Annual Fundraising Gala Dinner 09/14/2018
- 2016 A NIGHT OF LIGHT AWARDS HONORING MALAIKA ORPHANAGE CHILDREN 11/17/2016
- TCAL JOURNEY WOMEN’S MINISTRY GIVE BACK EVENT 11/15/2016
- WORLD AIDS DAY 2016 11/15/2016