Malaika is committed to making positive contributions to the community, and to promoting a democratic way of life based upon justice, equality, respect for all people and opportunity to learn positive life skills that include self-management, interpersonal communication, mentoring, goal setting and effective conflict resolution.
- MALAIKA SEVENTH ANNUAL FUNDRAISING GALA DINNER 08/17/2019
- Malaika Sixth Annual Fundraising Gala Dinner 09/14/2018
- 2016 A NIGHT OF LIGHT AWARDS HONORING MALAIKA ORPHANAGE CHILDREN 11/17/2016
- TCAL JOURNEY WOMEN’S MINISTRY GIVE BACK EVENT 11/15/2016
- WORLD AIDS DAY 2016 11/15/2016