SUPPORT THE VULNERABLE AFRICAN CHILD TO GROW (HELP SPONSOR A CHILD)
MOCF is a nurturing organisation, empowering orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and those who support them to be responsible leaders of the future.
What funds from donations can do
- Meet the Basic needs for children at Malaika orphanage children foundation.
- Provide a home to the homeless children
- Facilitate the orphaned children to go to school and have a more secure future. This will also reduce low esteem and stigma, on top of greatly enhancing their employability.
- Provide health care and medical facilities to vulnerable groups.
- Empower the families to be food secure, and to meet their own nutritional and financial needs through economic empowerment.
- Improve the quality of life of the widows and orphans by giving them entrepreneurial skills to meet their needs and alleviate emotional trauma.
- Sustain and develop the community by meeting the needs of its most vulnerable members through empowering the care groups, the most available, effective and most cost effective (volunteer) care agency they have and can trust.
- Help out in gospel outreach ministries.
Help us support the vulnerable child, we need support in the areas of education, nutrition, clothes and shoes, and medical facilitation, whatever support you bring will be highly appreciated, and we believe it will bring a change and a smile to these little angels faces.
Stand with us as we attempt to show a generation of orphans and widows that there is God who cares about them and love them. $ 50.00 (USD) per month will send one of these orphaned children to school and provide them with food, clothing and other essential needs. We thank you in advance, and may God bless you.